Hospice Social Worker – Biloxi, MS
Fast growing Multi-state Hospice Company seeking a Social Worker to join our team in the Biloxi, MS area! Want to make a difference in your community? Want more flexibility and autonomy? Family & team oriented environment with flexible work schedules.
Social Worker Responsibilities:
- Provide information on hospice services and psychosocial services to terminally ill patients and their families.
- Regularly assess and re-evaluate the patient and family psychosocial needs.
- Admit appropriate patients to the program with completion of all admission paperwork in a timely manner and within regulatory guidelines and timeframes.
- Attend all mandatory in-services, meetings, and training sessions as required.
Social Worker Qualifications:
- College graduate of an accredited college with a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree.
- Current Social Worker license.
- Experience working in IDT / Multi-disciplinary functions.
- Hospice experience a plus.
Job Type: Full-time