Hospice Nurse Practitioner – PRN – Greenwood, SC
Fast growing Multi-state Hospice Company seeking a PRN Nurse Practitioner to join our team in the Greenwood, SC area! Flexible work schedule, family & team oriented environment. You will be responsible for collaborating with the interdisciplinary team to ensure care coordination and patient centered care.
Nurse Practitioner – Responsibilities:
- Provide face to face encounters for identified patients required for admission certification and recertification within the regulatory timeframes.
- Collaborate with designated registered nurse coordinating visits to ensure timely and efficient services.
- Collaborates with referring physician concerning assessment findings, diagnostic and therapeutic measures.
- Evaluates quality of life and responses to treatment.
- Ensures regulatory compliance of all clinical practices with all federal and state regulations governing hospice agencies, organizational policies, and billing compliance within the scope of practice of the nurse practitioner.
Nurse Practitioner Qualifications:
- Required to have Hospice experience
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to instruct others within the Interdisciplinary Team of proper and adequate infection control guidelines
- Pediatric experience is desired
Job Type: Part-time