Palladium Hospice & Palliative Care is currently seeking a full time Healthcare Liaison for our Myrtle Beach Region and surrounding counties. The individual should have Marketing & Business Development experience. Bring your passion to work with you every day, we want our employees to enjoy a culture where they feel empowered and grow.
The Hospice Healthcare Liaison develops strong and long-lasting relationships with key client referral sources and potential client interaction across the service territory. This role also is responsible for executing any and all marketing and sales related functions including events, presentations, client calls, etc. required to accelerate the growth of Palladium Hospice & Palliative Care.
Responsibilities and Duties
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities :
- Stewards the philosophy/mission of Palladium Hospice & Palliative Care, LLC which focuses on the overriding values of human dignity and respectful response to the needs of persons with life threatening/terminal and/or chronic illnesses.
- Works industriously to achieve company census and revenue objectives.
- Consistently meets all referral sales call goals-with referral and/or potential client calls with source decision makers each working day.
- Continuously cultivates new business opportunities and creates new client referral sources.
- Keeps accurate, thorough and timely records of all sales calls and activities.
- Finds, creates and attends effective networking activities once approved by management.
- Spends time getting to know potential clients at facilities and events.
- Additional duties may be assigned as needed.
- Abide by all HIPAA laws, Medicare/Medicaid and DHEC Regulations as well as Conditions of Participations (CoPs) to maintain patient rights, privacy and due care.
- Promote Palladium Hospice & Palliative Care, Inc. mission and company policies.
- Meet mandated budget projection for Total patient Days and Average Daily Census.
- Carry out mission of the strategic plan for community relations.
- Assist in week-end and evening admissions if needed.
- Control budget spending and cost of events, memberships, and routine making/sales cost.
- Obtain SNF and Inpatient Contracts for hospice patient care.
- Electronic documentation is required on a daily basis.
Qualifications and Skills
E – Education: Graduate of an accredited college with an Associate’s Degree in Business or Health related field.
E – Licensure: Valid Driver’s License.
E – Transportation: Reliable transportation with valid and current auto liability insurance. Will need to travel locally with some exposure to weather.
D – Minimum of 2 years prior experience in hospice, or other related business sales.
E – Must have existing relationships with referral sources in the service area.
E – Must have knowledge of physicians, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, assisted and independent living facilities, case managers and discharge planners in the service area.
Skills and Abilities :
E – Able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
E – Excellent customer communication skills and effectively communicates with all staff personnel to coordinate marketing and sales activities.
E – Demonstrates the ability to respond professionally and appropriately on behalf of Palladium Hospice & Palliative Care.
E – Ability to create written professional documentation and correspondence.
E – Ability to create presentations and present them to small groups.
E – Display the highest level of professionalism as an Palladium Hospice & Palliative Care representative.
E – Must display superior customer service orientation and maintain high level of customer service focus through prompt and timely response, and accurate follow through.
E – Requires outstanding organizational skills, problem solving skills, thoroughness, adaptability to shifting priorities and multi-tasking.
E – Must work well as a teammate and comfortable partnering with other teammates to accomplish company goals.
E – Demonstrate a sense of understanding and urgency for priorities.
E – Must possess the ability to handle confidential information and act as hospice spokesperson.
E – Effectively manages company resources regarding expenses.
E – Must have good understanding of computer use and able to enter data into an electronic database.
E – Knowledge of HIPAA compliance and regulations.
Medical, Vision, Dental, Short/Long Term Disability, Critical Illness
Job Type: Full-time