Healthcare Liaison – Charleston, SC
Fast growing Multi-state Hospice Company seeking a Healthcare Liaison to join our team in the beautiful Charleston, SC area! Want to make a difference in your community? Flexible work schedule, family & team oriented environment. This healthcare liaison role is an outside sales position designated to grow patient census by establishing relationships with referral sources to include hospitals, physician practices, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, and the community.
Healthcare Liaison Responsibilities:
- Implements Business Development strategies, working with a multi-disciplinary team setting to provide the highest quality of Hospice and Palliative Care.
- Completes 7-10 in person sales calls daily and documents in provided CRM database.
- Meets minimum monthly admission goals as determined for the region.
- Manages field sales and marketing events to grow Hospice Census.
- Builds relationships within their assigned territories to meet and exceed growth goals.
- Manages a set budget to include expanding the Palladium brand throughout their assigned territory.
- Consistently meets all referral sales call goals-with referral and/or potential client calls with source decision makers each working day.
- Finds, creates and attends effective networking activities once approved by management.
- Keeps accurate, thorough and timely records of all sales calls and activities.
- Continuously cultivates new business opportunities and creates new client referral sources.
- Spends time getting to know potential clients at facilities and events.
- Stewards the philosophy/mission of Palladium Hospice and Palliative Care, LLC which focuses on the overriding values of human dignity and respectful response to the needs of persons with life threatening/terminal and/or chronic illnesses.
- Strategizes, develops, and executes 90 day business plans for their assigned territory in order to ensure census growth.
- Abides by all HIPAA laws, Medicare/medicaid and DHEC Regulations, as well as Conditions of Participations (CoPs) to maintain patient rights, privacy and due care.
Healthcare Liaison Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited college with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Health-related field, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year Outside Sales experience.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Healthcare Sales experience.
- Previous hospice experience is desired.
- Excellent customer communication skills and effectively communicates with all staff personnel to coordinate marketing and sales activities.
- Ability to create written professional documentation and correspondence.
- Display the highest level of professionalism and maintain high levels of customer service focus through prompt and timely response, and accurate follow through.
- Must be able to build rapport with facilities, patients, patient family members, and the clinical team.
- Must be efficient with Microsoft Office and efficiently operate and IPhone, IPad, computer, and software databases utilized.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hospice: 1 year (Preferred)
- Outside Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Healthcare Sales: 1 year (Required)
- HIPAA Knowledge: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off