Uplifting Support. Remarkable Care. Exceptional Caring.
Palladium Hospice and Palliative Care provides exceptional care, practical support, and solutions for those living with advanced illness and the families who care for them. When you invite us in to care for your family, we’ll bring compassion, understanding, and a deep level of commitment delivered along with comprehensive, life-enriching services all focused on enhancing comfort and improving the quality of life.
With locations throughout South Carolina, Georgia, and Mississippi, Palladium offers specialized support and resources for children, veterans, and those suffering from advanced, end stage illness. We have a compassionate team of physicians, nurses, aides, chaplains and family counselors offering emotional and practical support to patients and families alike.
If you are living with an advanced illness or caring for someone that is, we’re here for you, wherever you are, whenever you need us.
Every day we offer hope, strength and comfort to those who are facing advanced illness.
The Palladium Advantage
- Patient and family-centered care that anticipates and manages needs early
- Ongoing comprehensive assessments and protocols that alleviate unplanned hospital or ER visits
- Medication education and management to enhance safety and efficacy
- Relationship focused partnership with individualized collaboration based on your preferences
- Intraprofessional team approach to manage total pain for physical, social, spiritual and emotional needs
Call us today to find your way back to a life more fully lived. If you need us. Then we’ll be there.